Above Ground and Underground Storage Tank Services
William L. Going & Associates, Inc. can provide assistance with regulated and unregulated above ground storage tanks (AST) and underground storage tanks (UST) by providing expertise in regulatory compliance as well as providing “turn key” tank system installation and/or removal.
We can seamlessly integrate the geologic/hydrogeologic oversight and post-remedial sampling requirements into tank closure programs, saving the owner time and money, as compared to contracting multiple firms.
William L. Going & Associates, Inc. can coordinate the disposal of regulated waste material, and can provide the owner with documentation (manifests and/or bills of lading) of the proper handling of all wastes.
William L. Going & Associates, Inc. has more than 20 years of experience providing UST/AST services in New York, including:
Tank System Regulatory Compliance
- Client Representation
- Confined Space Entry
- Interior Cleaning/Inspection
- Waste Disposal
- Site Assessment/Remedial Investigation
- Closure Report Preparation
- Site Restoration
Based on the data collected during the post-closure Site Assessment, we can design a cost-effective remedial approach, such as:
- Natural attenuation / Monitoring only
- Free product recovery
- Groundwater extraction and treatment
- Soil excavation and disposal/treatment
- Soil vapor extraction / Dual-phase extraction
- Pursuance of Covenant-Not-To-Sue / Deed restrictions
- Or combinations of remedial methods